Australian Adventures

A description of my many Australian encounters ensues.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

First Post!

Aha! You have stumbled upon Amy's Australia Blog! Lucky you!

Well, seeing as how I'm not in Australia just yet... This blog will be under construction. I've decided to format my page, using my MAD code editing skills. (They're pretty pathetic, but editing blogs is somewhat easy.)

Anyway, the purpose of this blog is just to show people what I'm doing while I'm over there! Gee whiz, just because I'm going to be gone for 3 months doesn't mean that I want to lose contact with people!

I am going to make it so that, if you wish to respond to anything I might write, you can do so without creating your own Blogger account. (See? I think of these things! :D) You KNOW that I'd love to hear about everyone in good old Oregon while I'm away! I'm going to miss everyone sooooo much, especially all the kids I babysit!! I'm scared to leave, because I'm afraid they're all going to grow up while I'm away!

...Yes. I think I've posted enough for now. It's off to editing the page I go!!

Be warned: This blog may look ugly for a while. I'm hoping that it'll turn out to be pretty, though. I plan to put a map of Australia in the background :)

Cya!

~Amy

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi JellyBean, We hope you are really enjoying everything. Send pictures - soon. Even if one of those pictures have to of Melissa. How did they like the squirrel? See ya later Precious. Love and kisses - Nane and Papa

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, how r u?
I'm Ayaka.
Do you remember me?

1:31 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

To Ayaka:

Of course I remember you!! How are you doing?? What's going on in Japan?? What's happened since you left America??

Heehee. I miss you! I'll talk to you later!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

To Nane and Papa:

They loved the squirrel :) It led to a bunch of conversations about squirrels, and other small furry creatures. Hehe.

How are you doing? I miss you both! I love you!!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home