Australian Adventures

A description of my many Australian encounters ensues.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

It's rainy outside.

Hi everyone! I'm about to get on my flight, after enjoying a nice dinner at Wendys. (At the airport.) I looove those chocolate frosties! Haha.

Anyway, just thought I'd pop in and say something. I'm so excited that I could... probably jump through the roof, if I had super powers like that. I'm excited, and sad at the same time, to be leaving my friends and family. However, I'll be back soon enough!

I need to leave now. I'll write more later!

~Amy

3 Comments:

Blogger Amys' lonely mum said...

So this is what you were doing while I was standing in line ordering you a Frosty, eh? Well, you are in the air now, somewhere between here and LA. I love you, my baby girl. Have fun, make new and good friends. Write in your new journal and keep your web site up so we can all have fun with you while we are shivvvvvvering here. Hugs and kisses babe.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Hello there Amy... Have fun down under... (tis me, your undercover brother... In case you forgot...)

Anyhow, BRUSH YOUR TEETH!

5:03 PM  
Blogger stars1989 said...

You little snozzleberry. I have no idea why I am writing here instead of just saying it TOMORROW WHEN I SEE YOU....i will now say nothing...

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home