Australian Adventures

A description of my many Australian encounters ensues.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Party, party, party!

Some of Melissa's friends (at the party on Saturday). From left to right: Vlad (Tanya's boyfriend), Tanya, Sarah, and Amelia.


This Carrie and her little sister Margot. They moved to Australia from Georgia a while ago. It was nice to talk to someone who sounded like me :) Melissa and I actually ate lunch with Carrie today.


...Melissa being weird (like always) :P


The girl I'm jumping with is named Laura. She's the girl who is so fascinated when I talk to her. It's funny :) She's awfully cute.

More party people! From left to right: Matt (Melissa's boyfriend), me, Daniel, and Rhiannon. I can't remember what we were talking about... could've been mailboxes. Haha.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home