Australian Adventures

A description of my many Australian encounters ensues.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Ferns that kinda look like palm trees and, also included in this post, koalas

This fern is in the Taylor's backyard :) (That's Melissa's family name.) Melbourne really is green, I love it! It's so pretty!!


I explained this a while ago but on Thursday, some of Melissa's extended family came to visit. (Her cousin Laura's family.) They gave me a koala :) It's so cute! And yes, it's wearing a santa hat.

Oh, and I have to explain something... Koalas are koalas, not koala bears. They are not bears, and it drives everyone over here crazy when people call them "koala bears." So here's the lesson: Don't call them koala bears! :P There Melissa, I wrote it for you. Mwahaha.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi amy its kaylee how are you.Jaden misses you well I will see you in 3 months. By. I miss you to.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

To Kaylee and Jaden:

I miss you guys so much!!!

Kaylee, how are you?? What's new in your life? Are you doing well in school? Are you having fun in primary??

I love you!!! Tell Jaden that I love him, too! I miss you soooo much, Kaylee! I can't wait to give you a huge hug when I get home :) I love you!!!!!

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you. I'm fine. I'm having fun in school and I'm getting good grades. My teacher's EVIL. Nothing's new in my life. I miss you and I hope you are having a great time. Jaden loves you and he wants to give you a big kiss.

How is it in Australia? Did you get anything new there for you? I miss you Amy! Amy I miss you so much and I can't wait til you get home. Bye.

this part is from Jaden. "Hi! I love you, and bye. That's all."

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home