Australian Adventures

A description of my many Australian encounters ensues.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

More palm trees... and random things.

This is their money!!! It's all different colors, and so cool!!! They have a $2 coin, too. I think that's pretty neat. Matt complains about our money, because you have to look at the numbers on the bills to actually see how much they're worth. Here, you can just look at the color of the bill. :) He's definitely a strange boy.


Melissa, posing in front of the flagless mailbox. Heehee. I want to take a picture of the postman, too. They ride bikes!!! I was explaining to Melissa's friends about the flags on our mailboxes, and they were amazed. Hahaha.


I bet you've never seen Australian orange juice before!!! Mwahahaha. I'm taking pictures of really strange things, can you tell? ;)

More palm trees! Okay, so I think we've established the fact that I love palm trees. Hahaha. Behind the palm trees is the parking lot to the mall called Eastland. They have a grocery store inside of the mall! Weird, isn't it??


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you get a picture of a gum tree? we have palm trees here in the good ol' US of A. The Koala is cute, hat and all. Please be careful jumping; I seem to recall a severly sprained ankle not too long ago...remember you don't have insurance with you, and you don't want to spend your time over there hurt. No wonder those Aussies are so weird; it must be from all that fairy bread they eat; yuk and double yuk...tell Melissa I still love her anyway, even though she about strange. mom

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiyas su! ^o^ I just finished my college apps. to Linfield, which is why I haven't been commenting on anything for the past few weeks...XD...Anyway, just popping by to say hi, and to tell you that my Kurogane obsession is still raging...and probably will not stop until...Hmmm...I'll get back to you on that one...XD....Hope you're having fuuun! ^-^ Fairy bread is pretty. *o* Oh and just to entertain you some more, here's a clip of Kurogane...XD....and Mokona...singing the FUN song...from Spongebob...XD....I love that song....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1dJ5b9f0wA&NR

-Helena

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home