Australian Adventures

A description of my many Australian encounters ensues.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Butterflies. Yes, I know that we have them, too.

Okay, okay. So I know that we have butterflies in America. However, I just got some really good photos of the pretty, fluttery things, so I decided to post them because they're pretty :) I'm pretty sure that all of these will get bigger if you click on them.


This one was big. And pretty. And it didn't fly away, which made it easy to photograph. It almost looks as though it's body was painted yellow, doesn't it?


Here's me with the butterfly in the picture above. I'm not touching it, though... I took care not to touch the butterflies, even though they landed on me occasionally :) (You don't touch the butterflies, because certain cells on their wings will die, which causes the butterfly to die faster.)


Ooh... a small brown and white one.


Butterflies on a plate! I really like how this one turned out.


Thank you to Eva and Katie for the wonderful camera! It takes fabulous photos!

I'm going to have to post more tomorrow, seeing as how it's nearly 11 pm. Oh well, I can do that ;) Good night for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home