Australian Adventures

A description of my many Australian encounters ensues.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Santa at Myer... and Melissa :)

I had to take a picture of this sign, just because of all of the Santa-related things that were on it. It was advertising for the 5th floor of the Myer store, which was totally dedicated to everything Santa and Christmas. It was pretty awesome :) Kids could ride on the Santa Express, and everything else that is on this sign. (We didn't do any of this, because all of the lines were WAAAAAAY too long. And I think we were too tall to ride the Santa Express, anyway.)


The bottom of the sign...


And Melissa just HAD to make sure that she wasn't too short to ride the Santa Express. Even though it would've taken forever to get through the queue. Oh well. And we were still too tall.


Oh, DUDE! I forgot to mention!!! The boxes where they place their outgoing mail (special ones, I mean) have different slots where kids post their letters to Santa! Awesome, no?? I'll have to take a picture of one of those, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home