Australian Adventures

A description of my many Australian encounters ensues.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Nameless birds, a blue frog, and a BASILISK

Okay. So this isn't the greatest picture, because my camera's flash kinda reflected off of the plastic in front of the bird cage, but... the bird was pretty. This one will get bigger if you click on it, because I wanted to make sure that you saw the colors of its feathers.


Some more nameless birds. They just looked cool :) And a couple of birds that I know! There are two cockatiels sitting on a branch towards the bottom of this picture.


A Blue Tree Frog, if I remember its name correctly. It's pretty! But I wouldn't touch it, because it's poisonous. You would die if you tried to eat it. So, the moral of this story is: If it's a pretty frog, RUN AWAY! Or just don't touch it ;)


And, if you're a Harry Potter fan such as myself... (*cough, cough*) Here is an actual real-life Basilisk! Hahaha.

The red in the photo is due to the fact that my camera was dying. I didn't have time to go through the menu and turn the flash off before my camera would turn off, so I just covered up the flash with my fingers and snapped a picture, and then watched as my camera died :( Oh well. I think it looks kind of cool, anyway.


Here's another one. Again, same story with the red.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home