Australian Adventures

A description of my many Australian encounters ensues.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Two lazy animals: Wallabies and Wombats

Yes, it was a warm day. I say that once again, because... the wallabies, like the kangaroos, didn't move. Much. Nevertheless, here are the wallabies!


There are two wallabies in the following two pictures, that moved. Can you tell which ones they are?


Wallabies are a smaller version of kangaroos. I like them; they're cute :)


Aha! Wombats!

These ones didn't move at all. Hehe.


This one didn't move, either :P Oh well.


Wombats like to walk around slowly, and mind their own business; as a result, a lot of them cause road accidents. Wombats are really thick animals, though; I guess you could compare them to deer in terms of car accidents. It would be a nasty wreck to hit a wombat.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy day after Thanksgiving! XD...I wish I could've posted yesterday, but I can't remember what happened...Oh yeah...More college apps. >.<...Oi, I just hate last minute college app. decisions....

Oh in reply to your reply:

watashi wa Kurogane ga daisuki desu! @.@ DAISUKI!XD....

I miss you too, ;-; but that's okay, as long as I can communicate with you, Judy, Karen and Katie, I am happy. ^-^

Dingoes are coooool. ^-^ Oh and you look good in that school uniform. It's cute. Anyway, I hope to see you sometime in the year as well, I'm not sure how, but I'll find some way. ^-^

Have fun! I've got to go now, bye! ^-^

If you're bored, then here's something to tide you over, though I highly doubt it, seeing that you're in AUSTRALIA! XD....

Pinky and the Brain + Tsubasa Chronicles = BRILLIANT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4E_-XsZ3Aw

-Helena

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie. Love your pictures, they are great. Ok, you have talked me into it. I no longer want a Roo. I will be happy with a little baby Wallabie. Please comply and bring her home. Love having your folks here - I have really enjoyed this Thanksgiving. Well, I have to go. I miss you but continue to have a great time. Love, Nane

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy,
Great blog w/ great pictures. Sounds like a great time. Paige wants some fairy bread!
Bishop

4:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amy, It looks like you will have memories to last a lifetime. We are anxious to hear from you in person. In the meanwhile keep having a wonderful time -- but don't be as weird as Melissa. Love Nane

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home