Australian Adventures

A description of my many Australian encounters ensues.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Pelicans and a Water Hen

Well, we were walking past a lake, when... wait a minute!! There's a pelican swimming over there!!! Take a picture, take a picture!!!

So I took a picture :)


Then Cheryl pointed out to me... there's a bunch of them on my right! So I took a picture of them, too.


I can't believe my luck. I turned back to my left again, to find that the pelican in the first picture was coming closer to us. It posed for me, and I took this last picture. Pelicans sure are beautiful birds!


Last week, I posted a picture of a black bird with a red head... I couldn't remember the name of it! It is a water hen :) Just thought you'd like to know that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home