Australian Adventures

A description of my many Australian encounters ensues.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The best chocolate shakes in the WORLD

Yesterday, Monday, we (meaning Matt, Melissa, Cheryl and I) went to Warrandyte to a place called "Thyme on the Terrace." It's this cute little restaurant, that just so happens to have awesome food... we've been there three times during my stay :) Foccacias rock.


Here is a picture of THE BEST CHOCOLATE SHAKE IN THE WORLD. (Mwahahaha.) They are soooooooooo good!!!! I wish I could take them home with me. Mmmmmmmmmmmm...............


And here I am, drinking the best chocolate shake IN THE WORLD. Again, hahaha. They are just soooo good!!!!!


After lunch, we came back home. I packed both of my suitcases :( They are both very, very overweight. (Oy...) I'm kind of worried about it, but... we'll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home