Australian Adventures

A description of my many Australian encounters ensues.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Rialto Tower

Saturday, Rob took Cheryl, Melissa, Matt and I to the Rialto in the city. It is the tallest office building in the southern hemisphere. At the Rialto, there's an observation deck--that's where we went! Melissa took a picture of me with the city in the background.


The observation deck was on the... 55th floor of the tower, 253 meters above the city. That's pretty high up! As a result, I was able to get some really nice pictures of Melbourne.


In the post titled "Williamstown," I talked about the Sandridge Bridge. Well, here is how that same bridge looks from the observation deck of the Rialto Tower.


If I were to keep going in this direction across the water, I'd eventually end up in Tasmania. Cool, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home