Australian Adventures

A description of my many Australian encounters ensues.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Karaoke on a Saturday Night

Saturday night, we all (minus Scott) went to the Harris' for dinner. Chris and Laura have a game called "Sing Star" for the Playstation 2, and so we played that for a while. I just have a few shots of us all singing karaoke.


I think this song was "Murder on the Dance Floor," but I'm not completely sure.


This one was "Livin la Vida Loca" by Ricky Martin. Hahaha.


And here is Melissa's reaction to pretty much everything...


Haha. After dinner, Laura and I played around on her family's keyboard. Laura didn't know that a picture was being taken, I don't think :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

um Amy, do you and Melissa have the same blouse? I see in another post that she is wearing that same blouse. Now about those army pants; are those your pants, or are they your Aunt Jans' pants that she is missing? Hmmmm? I am happy that you get to go to the Temple; those are some very nice pictures! I am so glad you had this trip Amy. Treasure this time always. I love you forever, mom

9:29 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

To Mom:

Yeah, Melissa and I have the same shirt. Haha. We also [unintentionally, this time] bought the same shirt [the one she's wearing in the karaoke pictures], but in different colors. As for the army pants... Cheryl bought them for me :) So no, unless Aunt Jan's missing army pants somehow were transported to a crowded shopping center in Melbourne, they're not hers. Hahaha.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home