Australian Adventures

A description of my many Australian encounters ensues.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

December 23rd

So, I've finally decided to post pictures of Christmas :P Sorry it took so long.

I'll begin with the Saturday before Christmas. We, meaning all of the Taylors plus Matt and I, went to Cheryl's brother Ross' house. (And now, this is where pictures of Cheryl finally start to emerge!)

Matt took a picture of all of us, and here it is! From left to right, starting in the back row: James [Judy and Ross' son], Judy [Ross' wife], Cheryl, me, Rob, Ross. In the front row: Melissa, Pop (Cheryl's dad), Scott (Melissa's brother), Elise (James' sister), and Nan (Cheryl's mom).


Melissa stole my camera and took a picture of everyone at the table (we ate lunch together).


Here are Cheryl and Ross. I can't remember what they were talking about, but they were doing some funny things... *haha*


Here's James. He thinks he's hot stuff :D Hahaha. He's 12 years old.


And, last but not least, here are Elise and Scott. Elise is 7 years old, and Scott just turned 21.


We had a lot of fun, and I took a lot of pictures :)

Next post: Christmas Eve!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home