Australian Adventures

A description of my many Australian encounters ensues.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Seals, a Tiger, Tree Kangaroos, and some Turtles :)

Yeah, yeah. We have seals in the ocean. Blah, blah, blah.

They were being fed, and were therefore doing tricks in order to get food. So I took some great pictures of them.


Haha. It's a slide!


A tiger! She was pacing, because her mate was taken out of the habitat momentarily for one reason or another. This picture gets bigger if you click on it, so you can see the cool stripes on the tiger.


Tree Kangaroos! I think their faces look like kangaroos, but Cheryl thinks their faces look kind of like koalas. I guess it would work both ways, because I can see the koala resemblance as well. Interesting, no? Check out their long tails!


Just because this is a cool picture...


Turtles~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home