Australian Adventures

A description of my many Australian encounters ensues.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

How many kids can you fit in a tree?

Clever title for the post, huh? Chris came up with it :)

We couldn't resist ourselves. Here we are, chilling out in the tree ;)


Heh. Here are Chris and I!


I like this picture, but it came out a little bit blurry. That's okay, though... it's still a good photo :)


Ah! The rosellas. Okay, so there were a bunch of birds flying around... and I saw some actually land on people's shoulders. A couple of kids were holding bird food in their hands, and the birds were eating out of their hands... so I was excited when a man offered me some bird food :) And then, the birds came. Very quickly, too!


They're pretty, aren't they? I was a little scratched up on my arms, because the rosellas had somewhat sharp claws, but I don't really care. I had fun holding them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Merrimom said...

So fun! I would love that too! I'm so glad that you are having so much fun.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home