Australian Adventures

A description of my many Australian encounters ensues.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Return to Healesville

Today, Matt, Melissa, Cheryl and I met up with Lynne and the kids in Healesville, in a place called Badger Creek. We ate lunch there, then took a walk on the trails that went through the forest. It was a nice day :)


Here we all are, hanging out on a bridge. Woohoo!!!


I like this photo :) That's Laura with me, by the way. (We're still on the bridge.)


Watch out, Chris might punch you. I always knew he was a little crazy... (just kidding, Chris.) Apparently, the leeches liked Chris and Matt (and Melissa). They each found one on their legs. I was wearing pants and shoes, so I didn't need to really think about them. (Hooray!!) But we didn't worry about them very much (the leeches, I mean). They came off easily, and it really wasn't a big deal. Still, I'm glad that I wore pants and shoes :D


Let's have a collective "Awwwwwww....."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home