Australian Adventures

A description of my many Australian encounters ensues.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane...

Hi everyone! Melissa here, Amy asked me to post on her blog because she didn't get time to. She is now flying to New Zealand after a few airport dramas (like having TOO MUCH STUFF!).

So I really don't know what I am meant to write...on Tuesday night we had a small going away party for Amy. (Should I meantion everyone who came.....I don't know! Blogging is hard. I'll just put some pictures)

Here are some people who were at the party. From the left: Peter, James, Matt, Melissa, Amy, Steph, Laura and Amelia. Chris was there too. We basically watched DVD's of Amy's photos all night. Haha, it was fun.

On Wednesday (A.K.A Amys last full day) Cheryl, Melissa and Amy went to St Kilda, walked along the pier and ate ice cream (for a change) But the monumental occassion of the day was that we got a civilised picture of Amy and Melissa!! Here it is!!

And there is a picture of Melissa, Cheryl and Amy.

To conclude, a giant, some what scary face...(its an amusement park, and its the picture below :P)
Bye bye, Amy. Miss you already. The house feels empty...
:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home