Australian Adventures

A description of my many Australian encounters ensues.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Warburton

Ah!!! I just found out that I'm coming back to Warburton tomorrow!!!!!! :D YAY!!!!!!!!!!! That makes me happy :)

OKAY. Anyway...

The wednesday after Christmas, Melissa, Cheryl and I went for a drive to a place called Warburton. Haha. It kind of reminded me of Seaside, only minus the ocean. (Meaning that it was a cute, small town.) We went for a walk along the Yarra River, which goes through the middle of Melbourne. I took some great pictures of the scenery.


And, for your enjoyment... ducks! There were no shortage of ducks. Haha.


Here are some more shots of the pretty scenery. It was really peaceful to walk around here :)


Talk about ferns... look at all of them!


I don't know if you can see the picture really well, or if you remember my third or fourth post... but I'm almost positive that these trees were what I was looking at when I was flying from Sydney to Melbourne. They're gorgeous :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home