Australian Adventures

A description of my many Australian encounters ensues.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Kangaroos, and nameless lizards

Woohoo! I was able to walk up to this kangaroo, without it fleeing. Don't touch them, though. They wouldn't like that. I was happy that I finally was able to get a good picture of a kangaroo... and there's another one in the background, too!


Okay, so it was a cool day this time. And yet, this kangaroo still felt that it was necessary to be lazy. Haha. Oh well.


Here's a lizard! Because lizards are cool!


This picture turned out kinda dark, but you can see the lizard better if you click on the picture. This one'll get bigger... in fact, I think all of these pictures in this post will get bigger.


I had to post this, just because it's a good picture :) You can see the scaliness of this lizard.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home