Australian Adventures

A description of my many Australian encounters ensues.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Bushranger's Bay

On Friday, I went to the beach with Melissa, Cheryl, Roger and Lynne and the kids, and Matt and his sister Steph. We went to one of the Harris' favorite beaches, which I do believe was called Bushranger's Beach. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.) (Edit: It's Bushranger's Bay, not beach.)

To get to this particular beach, we had to walk through the bush about 2.6 kilometers, which translates to... about 1.5 miles. It was a long walk for a really hot day, and the flies were absolutely crazy. It was pretty scenery though, and I could see how it'd be a pleasant walk if it wasn't in the 90s :)

Anyway, here's a picture of the path. Melissa and Steph are in front, and I managed to get Chris in the photo as well.


This beach was really rocky, but I had a lot of fun looking at all of the little rock pools that were there. The massive rock in this picture was pretty awesome to look at, too. You can see a bunch of the tide pools here.


There was a great view on the beach :) I really liked taking pictures.


Here are Laura and Chris, walking on rock. There wasn't sand right there--it was all rock. And it was pretty cool, too.


Chris climbed one of the big rocks, like in the second picture of this post. Here he is, "holding it up."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home