Australian Adventures

A description of my many Australian encounters ensues.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Mostly gum trees

The forest that we went through had TONS of gum trees in it. This is a picture of what I think is the prettiest gum tree, the Ghost Gum. I love how pale it is :) It's pretty.


I took a picture of the gum trees' branches, just because gum trees have pretty leaves. I like how the picture turned out, but... you can't see detail on the leaves. The top right corner of the picture is the train window.



More gum trees :) I don't know why this one was taken at such an odd angle. Oh well, I still like it.


There was a break in the trees, and it opened up to the picture below. So pretty... It seemed that no matter how far off you looked, there was still green. Beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home