Australian Adventures

A description of my many Australian encounters ensues.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Emu! Cool!

Emu!!! It's an Emu!!! And it came super close to us. I mean, there was a fence in the way, but I was still surprised that it came right up to the fence :) Cheryl told me that these things would be awfully nasty to come across in the wild. Maybe they like to chase people? Haha. That reminds me of a movie that I saw a long time ago, where the main character was chased around an island by an Emu. I can't remember the name of the movie, though...


No, I don't know what the Emu was eating in the next picture. It looks like leaves, though. Do Emus even eat leaves??


I like this Emu. It posed for me quite nicely :) There were more Emus with it in the same place... I think maybe 5 more or so... but none of them were as close as this one. It was awesome!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home