Australian Adventures

A description of my many Australian encounters ensues.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Ride Home

On the way back to the station we came from, we passed over a bridge. It was really awesome! I'd assume that we passed over the same bridge on the way to the lake, but I was probably too busy looking at the pretty trees to pay attention to much else. These two pictures are of the train crossing the bridge...


Melissa and I decided to hang out of the train. These are our shoeless feet, hanging off of the bridge! (Yes, I have Tigger socks.) And we were perfectly safe, just in case you're wondering. The windows that we hung out of had bars across them to hang on to/prevent people from falling out of the train. You can see the bars in the first and second pictures of this post.



A view from the bridge of the vegitation below. There's a small creek running through the middle of the picture.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! I wish I was there....but I wasn't of course. XD...Hope you have more fun while during your stay. ^-^ As for me, I'll still be obssessing over Kurogane....XD...

-Helena

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amy. I'm glad you're having fun there. I'm glad you're hanging out of trains and not hanging out with boys.

Love, Dad

5:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Amy, everything is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing your adventure with all of us. I'm so glad you are having such a fantastic time. You are very deserving of it. Love Steph

6:53 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Amy, it's Kate. I hope you like Australia. I miss you a lot. I got a new Jesse McCartney cd so when you come and babysit you might have to listen to it:). Actually you might like it. :-). Miss you, Kate

Hi Amy, it's Lauren.
:-) :-0 ;-) I miss you.

7:00 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

To Kate:

No! No! No!! Not Jesse McCartney!!!

:D

Hahahahaha. I love you, Kate!!! I hope you're having fun at school!!!

To Lauren:

I miss you, too! Is it still really cold in Oregon? Is it raining a lot? Are you having fun in primary??

I love you, Lauren!!!! Tell Lily that I miss her, too!!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Hi, Dad!

Well, I've actually been hanging out with a BUNCH of hot guys. Because I'm a gorgeous babe ;)

Okay, but seriously... um, I think I've only been talking to Melissa's boyfriend as far as boys go. :P Haha. He's a nerd.

I love you, daddy! I miss you a lot!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Helena, you're funny :) Kurogane still, huh?

anata wa kurogane ga daisuki, no? haha. demo, kurogane wa totemo... anou... "serious" desu! XD

Haha. Please excuse my lack of knowledge concerning the word "serious" in Japanese. Hehe.

Are you enjoying school? ^.- Mwahahaha. I miss you! Oh, and when I get back, we need to get together some time! Because I still have a present to give you, you know! :) Hehe.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home